Wagga Wagga is the place where paths cross and people meet. You’ve heard of it. Wondered about it. We know you know it, but do you really?
Enjoy the produce and meet the makers, delight in our four seasons, trail along the riverbanks or drift in and out of shops and cafes. Stay a while and wander the region, or just fill in time between meetings – the options are all on our door step.
Give yourself permission to wander around one of the many markets, walk the tree-lined streets, or pack some great local produce and sit by the Murrumbidgee and watch it idly flow by.
Here’s our top 5 suggestions for those attending the Regional Events Conference:
- Hoot, giggle and guffaw during Wagga Comedy Fest.
- Stock up on delicious local produce at the Riverina Producers’ Market.
- Wander the lush gardens, zoo and aviary at the Botanic Gardens.
- Sip on a local brew at Thirsty Crow.
- Enjoy an early morning run or stroll along the banks of the Murrumbidgee.
Find out more online at visitwagga.com